• Per the CDC recommendation for childcare settings, all staff wear masks indoors and anytime outside within 6 feet of another child/individual
• Any parents or visitors to the building will need to wear a mask, as recommended by CDC, as our enrollment population is not eligible to be vaccinated at this time.
• Staff and visitors will complete a simple health screening daily.
• Drop-off from and pickup to the child's car door are provided. All who enter must submit to a health screening.
• Extended cleaning procedures during and at the end of each day ensure maximum sanitation.
• Virtual education in the event of local closures or stay at home orders.
*Please see COVID Parent Addendum for further information.
Cedar Springs Weekday School is a ministry of Cedar Springs Presbyterian Church. We have been serving families of the greater Knoxville community and assisting parents in the educational training of their children for God since 1966. For more information about the church click here.