Cedar Springs Weekday School is a ministry of Cedar Springs Presbyterian Church. For more than 50 years, the Cedar Springs Weekday School has served the educational needs of Knoxville's children including:
- Bible-based curriculum
- Dedicated Christian staff
- Maintain a small teacher to student ratio with at least two teachers in each class
- Security ID badge entry system
- Recreation facilities
- First-aid and CPR-trained staff
- Licensed by the Tennessee Department of Education
- Conveniently located
Our teaching and administrative staff is prayerfully chosen for their commitment to Christ, educational expertise, and genuine love for children. All staff complete an in-depth employee screening process, including a background check and fingerprint clearance, and participate in annual professional development training.
- Each child is a unique creation of God.
- Children learn through hands-on experience.
- Parents are the primary teachers of their children.
- Our role is to support parents in this training and nurturing in a quality, developmentally appropriate atmosphere of fun, instructive learning.
- Our mission is to respond to God’s love by following Jesus: in loving God, loving one another, and serving the world.